Horror Corridor is a podcast dedicated to giving you a well-rounded look at horror cinema with frequent forays into horror-related music and literature.
Horror Corridor’s primary goal is to provide you listeners with comprehensive horror reviews with hopes of drawing together those in the horror community to intelligently and respectfully discuss and debate each show’s topics.
Ideally, Horror Corridor is a bi-weekly presentation, so join in every other week as host Mister Watson conducts this psychologically-oriented, thought-provoking, and often hilarious solocast.
CONTACT MISTER WATSON!
HORROR CORRIDOR COMMUNITY FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/
MISTER WATSON FACEBOOK: https://www.
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 001: GHOSTBUSTERS (1984)/WHY DO WE LIKE HORROR?
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 002: Mister Watson's Top Horror Lists/What Is Horror To You & What Isn't?
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 003: The Exorcism of Emily Rose/The Blackcoat's Daughter/The Possession of Michael King/Exorcism In America
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 004: The Night He Came Home!
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 005: Father/Son Horror
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 006: A Brief History of Christmastime Horror Tales/Krampus (2015)/Mister Watson’s Top 6 Favorite Xmas Horror Films/Xmas Horror Micro-Reviews
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 007: What Would Bryan Bertino Do?
- HORROR CORRIDOR EPISODE 008: Mister Watson’s Best of 2016 Party
- Horror Corridor: T'was the Night by Mister Watson