This episode features guests Andrea Zanin and Natasha Kermani. Andrea Zanin has been writing and teaching internationally about BDSM/Leather/Kink, power dynamics, non-monogamy and queer sexuality for over a decade. Natasha Kermani is a NYC soon-to-be LA based director from NYU and co-founder of Illium Pictures. She has recently completed her first feature, Imitation Girl, starring Lauren Ashley Carter. The film is making the festival rounds and she and Carter are in pre-production for a horror film after Carter forced her to come to the dark side.
For the first episode, the ladies discuss a story about a woman that was choked during sex without consent, as well as a few other surprises. Some bullet points for this episode: choking, breath play, kink, consent, 50 Shades of Shut The Hell Up Already (credit: Andrea Zanin), and resources for those of you that want to explore further.
Andrea Zanin links
Kink Resources https://sexgeek.
Natasha Kermani links
Illium Pictures http://www.
HELP LINKS: Sexual Abuse/Mental Health/Sex Trafficking/Incest/Eating Disorders
Eating Disorder UK https://www.b-eat.co.uk/
Eating Disorder US https://www.
- Woodsboro Bros Podcast #18 Christmas Episode
- Threads is Coming from Severin Films in January 2018!
- The Blood Spattered Bride & Lovers Beyond Time from Mondo Macabro for February 2018
- JOEL DAVID MOORE TO DIRECT CJ ENTERTAINMENT’S HORROR-THRILLER “HIDE AND SEEK” REMAKE
- LEGEND OF THE NAGA PEARLS Debuts on Digital, Blu-ray & DVD January 30