Severin’s January 2018 Release of Threads
Threads – Limited Edition
In September 1984, THREADS was aired on the BBC and shocked tens of millions of UK viewers. Four months later, it was broadcast in America and became the most watched basic cable program in history. After more than three decades, it remains one of the most acclaimed and shattering made-for-television movies of all time. Reece Dinsdale (Coronation Street), David Brierly (Doctor Who) and Karen Meagher, in a stunning debut performance, star in this “graphic and haunting” (People Magazine) docudrama about the effects of a nuclear attack on the working-class city of Sheffield, England as the fabric of society unravels. Directed by Mick Jackson (THE BODYGUARD, TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE) from a screenplay by novelist/playwright Barry Hines (Ken Loach’s KES) and nominated for seven BAFTA Awards, “The most terrifying and honest portrayal of nuclear war ever filmed” (The Guardian) has now been fully restored from a 2K scan for the first time ever.
Link to trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Children of the Corn Runaway Coming to Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD 3/13
- Slice & Dice Dreadcast – Episode 36 – The Hills Have Eyes (1977) and Society (1989)
- GINTAMA Adventure Awaits on Digital, Blu-ray™ Combo Pack & DVD March 6
- Kill the Cast presents: KFC- Carnosaur Ft. Dan Chase
- Woodsboro Bros Podcast #20 OG vs Remake (Let the Right One In and Let Me In)